The N-Power application portal for Batch C is open. Unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35 should latch onto this opportunity.
Before you apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number.
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once you get on the application portal https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your email and password
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all. However, the N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are open to only graduates.
- For N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Review and Submit Page – Review all the information you have inputted and then submit. ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down and keep it safe.
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
i. International Passport ii. National ID Card issued by NIMC iii. Valid Driver’s License iv. Permanent Voter’s Card.
Click here to begin your registration: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
READ ALSO – Update: The N-Power Application Portal is Open