AbdulRazaq Constitutes Committee on Rainstorm
Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has constituted a nine-person committee to conduct an assessment of the damage caused by the Saturday’s rainstorm in different parts of the state, especially the state capital, Ilorin.
The committee comprises Hajia
• Sa’adatu Modibbo Kawu (chairperson).
• Special Adviser to the Governor on Political Matters, Saadu Salau.
• Special Assistant to the Governor on Community Intervention, Kayode Oyin-Zubair.
• Secretary of the state emergency management agency, Mrs Motunrayo Adaran.
• Chairman of the Kwara State Muslim Pilgrims Board, Dr AbdulKadir Sambaki.
• Special Assistant to the Governor on Religion (Christian), Rev S.O. Adedayo.
• Special Assistant to the Governor on Religion (Islam), Ibrahim Zubair Dan Maigoro.
• Special Assistant to the Governor on Women Empowerment, Mrs Bolanle Ismail.
• Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Special Duties, Yusuf Bolakale (Secretary).
DON’T MISS THIS – KWSG Seeks More Collaboration with FMARD
The Governor had earlier constituted a committee chaired by the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Mamman Saba Jibril over the recent flooding in some parts of the state, especially in Edu, Patigi, Moro, and Ifelodun Local Government areas.
The new committee would focus majorly on the rainstorm in several parts of the state capital, Ilorin.
Follow spicey_gist on Instagram for interesting updates.