The Senator representing Kwara Central Senatorial district in the National Assembly, Dr. Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe is raising the bar of quality representation in Kwara Central.
Since he mounted the saddle on June 9, 2019 till date, the distinguished senator has achieved laudable feats in Health, Education, Agriculture, Power, Human Capacity Development and water, amongst other sectors.
With particular respect to water and sanitation, Oloriegbe’s performance is worthy of commendation. Below are some of the Senator’s achievements in this sector:
- Construction of, one (1) mini water treatment plant, twelve (12) new boreholes, repair of fourteen (14) dysfunctional boreholes and construction of two (2) P-wash toilet facilities.
- Construction of two mini water treatment plant and reticulation at Mohammed Kamaldeen University, Ilorin, Kwara Central Senatorial district (Akanbi 5-Ilorin South). The project has been completed and handed over to the management.
- Construction of a new motorized borehole with a generator, a stabilizer and four (4) 2500 liters of plastic tanks (on 6m stanchion).
Other items include, construction of a generator house and fetching point with eight (8) functional taps location:
i. Akewusola village-Mays/Ile-ape, Ilorin East LGA.
ii. Ayetoro village- Oke-ose/Oke-oyi/ Alalubosa ward, Ilorin East LGA.
iii. Olokobiri, village, Akanbi II, Ilorin South LGA.
iv. Ila oja village- Ila oja ward, Asa LGA.
v. Afon center mosque- Afon ward, Asa LGA.
vi. Koledun village- Agbona/Elebue/Fata ward, Asa LGA.
vii. Ode-poopo-oloje ward, Ilorin West LGA.
viii. Ganiki-Zango area Ilorin- Akanbi 5, Ilorin South LGA.
ix. Gboroko village- Afon Ward, Asa LGA.
x. Sabo-oke Ilorin- Magaji Are 2 ward, Ilorin East LGA
Xi. Construction of motorized borehole, with generator, a tank and fetch point at Budo ikoko-Aboto/odo-ode ward, Asa LGA.
xii. Construction of hand borehole in Pakobo village-okeoyi/oke-ose ward, Ilorin East LGA.
Oloriegbe has also facilitated the repair of boreholes in the following locations:
- Repair of motorized boreholes in Sinaginni compound, Okekere, Ajikobi ward, Ilorin West LGA.
- Repair and refurbishment of a motorized borehole with a generator, a stabilizer, four (4) 2500 liters UPVC tanks in Sabo-oke, Opposite Powerful church, Magaji Are II, Ilorin East LGA.
- Repair and refurbishment of a motorized borehole with a generator, a stabilizer, repairs and painting of the generator house and the fetching points with eight (8) functional taps in Olunlade beside Michael Imodu-Akanbi III, Ilorin South LGA.
- Construction of a generator house with a generator, a stabilizer, and painting of the generator house in Atunluse compound. Niger area, Okaka, Ilorin South LGA.
- Repair of a solar motorized borehole with replacement of a submersible solar pump with it’s accessories and control panel. Repair of the existing fetching points with additional two functional taps.
Repair of hand pump boreholes:
i. Eiyenkorin/ budo okeh – Otteh/ballah ward Asa LGA.
ii. Ile idi-ose. Laduba ward, Asa LGA.
iii. Masalasi woru village-Apado ward, Ilorin East LGA
iv. Afon town. Afon ward, Asa LGA.
v. Laule compound, isale Gunniyan Area,. Ogidi ward, Ilorin West LGA.
vi. Olugbejo mosque, isale Gunniyan Area, ogidi Ward, Ilorin West.
vii. Daudu Banni compound, isale Banni Area, ogidi ward, Ilorin West.
viii. Eletu compound, isale Banni Area, ogidi ward, Ilorin West.
ix. The replacement of a hand pump borehole to motorized boreholes at Ita-merin center mosque, Ita merin area, Ajikobi, word, Ilorin West.
Against the backdrop of the foregoing, it is safe to say that Sen. Oloriegbe’s 2 years in office has been very impactful, especially in the water sector.