• To commence on Monday, 4th October, 2021.
The Senator Representing Kwara South Senatorial District, Senator Oyelola Ashiru, is set to commence medical outreach in the Senatorial district.
According to the Senator, the medical outreach which will commence on Monday, 4th of October, is borne out of the need to extend healthcare services to the indigents and to people at the remote areas in the Senatorial district.
The health services to be rendered includes Antenatal Care, Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases, Malaria, Peptic Ulcer Diseases, Arthritis. Also, medications will be supplied to patients with Hypertension, Diabetes and Defective Vision.
Four Primary Health Care (PHC) in the district have been scheduled to host the medical outreach:
– Abogunugun PHC in Offa LG— Monday,4th of October
– Odo-Owa PHC in Oke-Ero LG – Tuesday, 5th of October
– Amoyo PHC in Ifelodun LG- Wednesday, 6th Of October
– Orolodo PHC, Omuaran, Irepodun LG- Thursday, 7th of October
Patients with the aforementioned ailments will be attended to by health personnel with many years of experience in public health.
General public that are interested in enjoying this free medical care, are urged to assemble at centers close to them by 9 am.
Details of the outreach: