The Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KWIRS) has called for applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill the post of Revenue Officers in 10 Local Government Areas of the state.
In a memo released on Friday, April 9, 2021, the Chairman of KWIRS, Shade Omoniyi disclosed that the recruitment portal opens on the 12th April, 2021 and closes on 16th April, 2021.
The memo reads:
“This is to notify the General Public that the Kwara State Internal Revenue Service, (KW-IRS) is recruiting Revenue Officers into Area Offices in the following locations: Baruten, Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Irepodun, Isin, Offa, Oke-Ero, Oyun and Patigi.
“Limited positions are available to be occupied for the grades of Revenue Trainee and Revenue Assistant.”
Interested applicants are expected to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with minimum of second class lower division/lower credit or its equivalent.
- NYSC (Completion/Exemption/Exclusion) certificate is mandatory.
- No work experience is required for Revenue Trainees.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience for Revenue Assistant.
- Relevant professional or postgraduate qualification may be used in place of work experience.
- Maximum age of 30, with evidence of birth certificate/declaration of age.
- Knowledge of Tax Administration is an additional advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are to visit http://www.irs.kw.gov.ng/careers/ to apply and submit their CV, Degree Certificate and passport photograph.
Please note that recruitment is for ONLY Area Offices and application is FREE.